Memory Support at St. Anthony's
St. Anthony’s memory care suites are thoughtfully designed by senior care experts who understand the benefit of familiarity and meaningful activities in a safe and friendly environment.
Our memory care residents enjoy the opportunity to live in an activity-rich setting with innovative programs designed to stimulate memory. Our specially trained staff take the time to build trusting relationships and develop bonds that go beyond basic caregiving.
In addition, our non-intrusive wander monitoring system supports resident safety in an environment designed to encourage interaction and mobility in comfort with the care of skilled nursing support. View our memory care floor plans for more information.
Memory Support Features
- Consistent staffing assignments to promote strong relationships between care partners and residents, enhancing care and support for people living with dementia
- Team members trained in maximizing residents’ abilities and optimizing independence in all stages of dementia and cognitive loss
- Three delicious, chef-planned meals served daily in an inviting neighborhood dining room, with additional indoor and outdoor dining options
- Personalized care program, including assistance with daily activities such as bathing, dining and mobility
- RN and LPN services, medication management and caregivers on site, along with rehab and therapy services
- St. Anthony's residents enjoy the assurance of priority access to other levels of service
- Customized services are available to accommodate changing needs