9 Reasons for Senior Living
Posted: August 28, 2018
Are you on the fence about senior living?
Moving to a senior living community is a big decision. You or your parents will be embracing a whole new lifestyle and possibly leaving a long-term home with a rich depth of family history.
Here are a few ideas to consider as you face this major decision:
- Delicious and nutritious meals are prepared for you! Our dining services team provides you with variety and the fun of eating out for every meal you choose. In-room dining options are also available. You won’t need to cook or shop for groceries unless you want to. Learn more about our dining options.
- You’ll have 24-hour access to our on-site health club. It’s easier than ever to stay fit.
- There’s no need to drive unless you choose to. You can leave the driving to us.
- Security is built in. You no longer need to worry about feeling safe.
- Priority access to higher levels of care – once you’re part of the St. Anthony’s community, should your needs for care increase, we’ll take care of you.
- Loneliness will be in your past – your new neighbors will warmly welcome you to St. Anthony’s. There’s always a lot going on. You can join in as you desire.
- No more yard work or home maintenance – your days of making sure the leaves are raked will be over!
- Your monthly expenses are greatly simplified. Our pricing includes expenses you may have had to pay like utilities, water, association fees, property taxes, home insurance and more.
- No more stairs – unless you want to exercise that way! Even if you’re on the top floor, our elevators will whisk you to your home.
Find out how you can sign up to join the community at St. Anthony’s…